- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
1. I love to bake (and I'm pretty good at it), but I hate to cook (and no, I'm not very good at it).
2. I collect cookbooks which my husband thinks is pretty funny (see #1).
3. I love old movies and TV shows (I"m telling you, no one can beat me at Brady Bunch trivia).
4. I just went to my first Women of Joy conference last weekend. If you've never been, you need to go to one - it was an amazing weekend!
5. I am a book junkie (although I never really have time to read). Paperbackswap.com is my friend! ;0)
6. I am a piler and a "put"-er downer. I really want to be one of those really organized people who put everything away in the perfect place, but I'm just not that person. I've tried, but most of the time I'll have something in my hand and be headed to put it away, but someone will stop me and, before I know it, it's not in my hand anymore - I've put it down somewhere (and usually don't know where). Anyone else know what I mean?
7. I love to visit Savannah, Georgia. My husband and I visited for our 10th anniversary and fell in love with the historic district. We've gone back every year since.
Now I get to pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs. Here are some of my faves: