Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Apple Patterns

Since Monday was Johnny Appleseed's birthday, we've been doing apple activities all week.  To give my kids some practice with patterns, I made this cute apple patterning sheet.  I put small die cut apples in my math station and let the kids use those to make their patterns.  They can then color the apples on the sheet to match their pattern.  Once I made this sheet, though, I thought that they could also just glue the small apples on the sheet if they would rather do that than color.  Either way, I hope you can use this!

My Apple Patterns

Check back tomorrow and tell your friends - I feel a giveaway coming on...

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to use it tomorrow! =) Thanks so much for your note on my blog!
    Rebecca
    teachingfirst-abc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete