Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blogger Exchange


 

Ok, first I have to apologize for taking so long to get this post written, but....well, you know. The beginning of school is cuh-ra-zy!  Anyway, I was so excited to receive my bloggy buddy gift exchange package in the mail last week. My buddy was Heather Langley from the blog Learning with Mrs. Langley.


Click here to visit her site  
 photo 09cdce01-7cbb-487a-8d19-40595067ffde_zps70571cb3.jpg

When I opened the package, I was met with these goodies:

Let me just say that the photo booth kit is sooooo cute!  I can't wait to let my kiddos have fun with it.  I'm thinking maybe for the 100th day or  a cute photo op for Dr. Seuss' birthday?  There was also some dry erase markers (which I always need), some thank you cards (always nice to have on hand), airborne (which I just discovered last year and use all the time - used some today, in fact!), a really cute notepad, and some colored pens (which I love).  The funniest thing I learned about my bloggy buddy is that her Twitter name is Teachin' First!  What a coincidence!

If you ever get the chance to participate in a blogger gift exchange - do it!  This is my second one, and it's a great way to get to know new bloggers.  Not to mention, it's a lot of fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment