|A Teacher's Treasure New Year's Linky Party|
A Teacher's Treasure is hosting a New Year's Resolution Linky Party! All you have to do is to list your resolutions (both personal and professional). Here goes:
1. Set aside more time for me! I spend all of my time working. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but I really do need to set aside time each day just for me to do some of the things I enjoy doing (reading, doing puzzles, etc).
2. Keep my house clean and organized (those of you who know me can stop laughing now - I really mean it!).
3. Set aside more family time.
1. Keep my classroom neat and organized.
2. Take the time to stop and enjoy my students.
3. Spend less time chatting with my coworkers so I can get more done at school (so I have more time to do #1 and #3 above).
I can't wait to see what your resolutions are, so go link up! Just click the link above!