Wednesday, December 28, 2011

11 in 11 Linky Party

Hadar at Miss Kindergarten and Kristen at A Teeny Tiny Teacher are hosting a linky party, so I thought I'd join in.  Here goes:
11. Favorite movie you watched
Courageous


10. Favorite TV series
I am completely a TV junkie, so this one is really hard...let me think about it...ummm...I guess I have to say that although I love crime dramas (think CSI Miami, Law and Order, Criminal Minds), my favorites would have to be all of the old TV series (Bewitched, Brady Bunch, Dick Van Dyke, Little House on the Prairie, etc).  Yep, I love old movies too!


9. Favorite restaurant
Laredo - it's a local Mexican restaurant that has the yummiest quesadillas!  I could eat them everyday!

8. Favorite new thing you tried
Definitely pinterest - now I have a way to organize and remember all of the wonderful ideas I find on the web.

7. Favorite gift you received
My kindle - although I don't have a lot of time to read during the school year, this summer when I go to visit my Mama, I won't have to lug a bunch of books with me (although she always gives me hers when she's done reading them, so I'll probably lug a lot back, lol!).

6. Favorite thing you pinned
Oooh- that's a hard one!  I don't think I can pick one - I don't pin it unless I love it, so...


5. Favorite blog post
 I don't have one - at least not one of my own.  Some of the ones I've read from you guys - priceless!


4. Favorite accomplishment
Being recognized by other bloggers with blog awards. 


3. Favorite picture
My mom and my kids

2. Favorite memory
December 10, 2011 - Had a girls' night out with my daughter for her 11th birthday.  We went shopping at the mall, saw A Christmas Carol at the theater and then went to dinner.  She's growing up so fast and I know that these times are so special.

1. Goal for 2012
Try to balance my time better - less work during times off with more family time, relaxing, and rest!

 Now it's your turn!  Head on over to Miss Kindergarten or A Teeny Tiny Teacher to link up!

1 comment:

  1. Love my Kindle, too..wish I had more time to read during the school year! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete