Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Already?

This morning, as I laid lazily in bed, I thought about all the things that I still need to do before the beginning of the year.  I've spent the summer reading Guided Math and Math Workstations and trying to wrap my head around how I'm going to implement this in my room using our Go Math! curriculum (if any of you have done this already, please let me know.  I'd love to see what your schedule looks like).  I've also spent a HUGE amount of time blog stalking all of you (and getting some AMAZING ideas).
  All of a sudden, it hit me - I only have 1 week of summer left!  Wait a minute, I'm completely not ready!  I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm always excited about starting a new school year, but it really snuck up on me.  Right now, my room looks great (in my mind), I have some awesome bulletin boards (planned), and my math stations are up and running (on paper).  So I spent this afternoon printing out bulletin boards and math games to use.  To give you an idea of how much I printed out, my (almost) new printer has now run out of ink!  So tomorrow, it will be off to school to laminate!


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to pop over and say thanks for entering my giveaway last week! I'm your newest follower! :) Super cute blog!
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete