Monday, August 8, 2011

Classroom Pictures (almost)

I've been working away in my classroom trying to get it ready before next week.  Since I had to get up early today (to try to get ready to go back to work tomorrow), I took the kids with me and tried to do some work.  Now, those of you who have ever tried to work in your classroom with 2 kids with you know, I didn't really get all that much done.  I tried to take some pictures, but I didn't take my cord with me, so I couldn't see the pictures I took.  When I got home, I discovered that the pics weren't all that great (and my classroom is still pretty much a mess, so I would be embarrassed to post them anyway)   ;0).  So, I go back to work tomorrow and will take my camera (and cord) with me so that I can take and upload some pics for you.  In the meantime, if you'd like to peek into some other beautiful classrooms, check out the linky party at TBA:  http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/08/classroom-photos-galore-party.html
I'll be linking up as soon as my classroom is ready.  It has to be ready by Monday, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment