Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vacation Then Back to the Classroom

My husband and I are getting ready to head for a romantic weekend in Savannah, Georgia tomorrow. It's sort of an early anniversary/birthday (his)celebration, and I am sooo excited! We went to Savannah for the first time on our 10th anniversary and have gone back (almost) every year since. If you've never been, you've gotta go check it out - it's beautiful, historic, and amazing!
On another note, I have to say that I am very proud of myself...I have not been in my classroom all summer (and for those who know me know that is a BIG deal)! Anyway, when we get back, it'll be back to work. I've been sooo inspired by peeking into your classrooms via blogs/websites this summer that I am determined to get my clutter problem under control. I'll be starting by cleaning out my closet (I shudder to even think about it!). I'll be posting step by step pictures in a series starting Monday, so be sure to check back and join me on this journey (there's no telling what might happen when I venture into the "black hole" of my closet!).

No comments:

Post a Comment