Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Apparently, I was REALLY tired (or completely asleep) on Monday when I wrote the blog post.  Ya know how I said I was gonna go get on the treadmill?  Ummm, yeah...we don't even own a treadmill!!  Seriously, I mean it.  Now, we do have an elliptical machine, which was my most romantic 14th anniversary present (can you sense my sarcasm?), but the only person I know with a treadmill is my Mama who lives about 900 miles away in Kentucky (and that's a little to far to go for a workout on a Monday night).

So I know you've been waiting on the edge of your seat for the pictures from Mad Scientist Monday, and I was all ready to post some, but when I went to get in my bag to get it, I realized that I left my camera at school.  Yep, seems to be par for the course this week!  So I'm gonna go to bed now and hope that the last couple of days ends up better than the first half of the week!  Just remember - it's a LONG WEEKEND!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the tired part! Glad to have found your cute blog. Stop by sometime when you get a chance!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete