Monday, August 27, 2012

Ugh! Monday!

I was going to blog about our Mad Scientist Monday today (which went great by the way), but it's just been one of THOSE days.  You know the ones - the ones that start with your daughter yelling from the other room, "Mom!!! Logan has blood everywhere!"  Yep, one of those!  Don't worry, he's fine (just fell out of his chair and busted his nose on the floor), but I'm exhausted, so Mad Scientist Monday pictures will have to wait until tomorrow!  I'm gonna eat my homemade french bread pizza (piled up with fresh tomatoes, onions, and basil), try to get on the treadmill later (as long as I'm still awake), and then go to bed.  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristy! I just realized this was YOUR blog! I'm sooooo impressed! Your pen-pals in Kansas are wanting to meet your kiddos and start writing. I'm also curious about your Mad Scientist Mondays. Talk to ya soon
    Laura

    ReplyDelete