I am still completely amazed that anyone would even want to hear what I'm doing in my classroom, let alone give me an award. Thank you so much, Christine for your thoughtfulness. Click on the link above to run over to her blog now to check it out!
Now, onto the rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you (yep, did that)
2. Blog about it(check)
3. Answer the questions (will do)
4. Pass the award on to 10-12 bloggers, letting them know you awarded them the Sunshine Award (this is the hard part - there are so many good ones...)
- Favorite color: yellow
- Favorite animal: Cardinals - they were my grandmother's favorite bird and when I see one, it makes me think of her.
- Favorite number: 4 (wanna know why? It's the only number that has the same number of letters in its name!)
- Favorite drink: Cherry Coke Zero
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
- Passions: Pinterest (oops! I guess that would be more of an addiction). Truthfully, the only thing I would really classify myself as passionate about would be the Lord. He has done so much for me, I want to do everything I can to draw closer to Him.
- Giving or getting presents: Can I pick both?
- Favorite day: Sunday
- Favorite flowers: tulips
First Grade Learning Stars
A Teacher's Touch
Fabulous in First
First Grade a la Carte