Saturday, January 19, 2013

Standards Display

Yeah, I know - catchy title, right?  Sorry, I'm not as creative as some of you out there.  You know, those great ladies like Rebecca over at First Grade Fascination.  I downloaded her Common Core "I Can" statements from TpT. 
First Grade Fascination
 
Before I found these, I was going to make my own.  I found some really cute subject headers, and printed them, but I can't remember where I got them and now, I can't find them again (not even a picture on google or pinterest).  Anyhoo - I decided to use the "I Can" Statements that I downloaded to try to keep me more on track with the standards.  You can see how I posted them on my bulletin boards in this picture:
The white ones are the ELA and Math headers and the green bordered ones are the cute ones I downloaded from somewhere.  If they're yours or if you know where I got them, please let me know!
I had to use the Science and Social Studies because my OCD wouldn't let me just post math and ela standards.  As a result, I have to create "I Can" statement cards for Science and Social Studies. 
 
I have finished the cards for Social Studies.  Now, these are from the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards (NGSSS).  If you don't teach in Florida, these may not work for you.  If you do, please feel free to grab them.  I got the really cute frames from The 3am Teacher.  They go pretty well with the color scheme in my room.  You can visit her here:
Photobucket
 
 Again, I'm not a pro, but if you can use these, please consider leaving me a comment and letting me know. I always wonder if anyone is able to use anything I post. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment