Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's Resolutions, Thankful, and Looking Ahead

I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas.  Ours was pretty great.  I finally got the 2TB portable hard drive I've been asking for since my birthday in June.  It's awesome!  I kept running out of space on every zip drive I bought, but on this one - no way!  I downloaded all of my files and then some, and it didn't even register that I had used any of the memory.  You have to get one!

The only problem is...as I was downloading all the great stuff, I knocked it off the couch and broke it.  Luckily my hubby knows me well and bought an extended warranty that protects it, so now I have to wait to get a new one from Office Depot.  Oh well...
 
As we get ready to start a new year, I love to find new blog friends to start the year with.  I found one today that is AWESOME!  Her name is Samantha and she has some really great freebies on her site and an awesome TpT store.  You can find her here:
Head over there and check her out!
 
 
As I look back over the year, I think about all of the things that God has blessed me with.  You know, we have a lot of things that we just take for granted.  But when we stop and think about the little things that we have that other people in the world would love to have.  Even just having a warm house to sleep in and fuzzy slippers to warm your feet.  You know how on Facebook during the month of November, everyone posts each day what they are thankful for?  Well, God has really been dealing with me in the area of thankfulness, so beginning January 1st, I am starting the 365 Day Thankfulness Challenge.  On Facebook and (since I don't have a blog page for my Facebook) on here, I will post one thing that I am thankful for everyday in 2013.  I would really love for some of you to join me in this challenge.  I think it will really help us to be more aware of how lucky we really are.  So whaddya say?  Are you up for the challenge?



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful goal to have for 2013. It's something we can all strive to be better at.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete