Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Break Goals

I found this great linky party over at What I Have Learned (which is a new blog for me - don't ya just love finding new blogs?).

 
What are my plans for this holiday break?
 
1.  Clean my house - Seriously, y'all - it's a MESS!!!!  And I refuse to start the new year with a messy house.  Now, I just have to get my hubby (who is also off until the new year) to help!
 
2.  Get all my lesson plans typed - I'm having my observation/evaluation when we get back in January.  Since I haven't typed up my lesson plans since October, I've got some catching up to do!
 
3.  Get report cards/data up to date.  Luckily, we have a new online system, so I can get all of it done from home.
 
4.  Get back on the blogging bandwagon - life's been sooo crazy, I haven't been able to really blog like I should. 
 
So...how about you?  Click the link above to join the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment