Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Cutest Turkeys Ever!


I know that lots of people do the turkey disguise project.  I started doing it last year and they were really cute, so I did it again this year.  I have to say that they turned out really great again! Check them out:


The pig in the middle of the window was my favorite.  The pig mask actually lifts off and you can pull the turkey out of the costume.  They actually made this turkey have a double costume - when you pull him out, he has a Pilgrim costume on!  Oh, and I forgot to mention, the pig costume even has a piggy tail on the back. 

If you've never done this before, you need to try it next year.  The kids and families really have a blast doing it and they usually turn out great!

**Sorry for the delay in posting this, but my Mama flew down for Thanksgiving, and I spent the whole week just enjoying time with her!**  I hope your Thanksgiving was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment