Monday, June 25, 2012

New Blogs

Don't ya just love it when you find a new blog out there.  It's really an addiction.  I currently follow like a million of your wonderful blogs, but I still get excited when I find a new one.  Luckily, "collecting" blogs on my blog roll doesn't take up as much space as collecting books, lol!

Anyhoo,  here are 2 new blogs that I found today and they look really awesome.  The first one is Tonya's Treats for Teachers.  She's trying to make it to 200 followers and she is soooo close.  I just follwed her and I was 198.  When she gets to 200, she's gonna have a giveaway (and who doesn't love a good giveaway?)!  So jump right over there and help her out!



The next one I found was Kickin' It In Kinder.  She has a super cute blog with an owl theme ( I just love owls).  Head on over and follow her too!



So, what about you?  Found any new blog buddies lately?  Let me know - who are your favorites or newest discoveries?

3 comments:

  1. There are so many awesome blogs out there. How will I ever keep up?? lol

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and so glad I did! You have the cutest resources! Thanks for sharing!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete