Saturday, October 8, 2011

Holly Bloggy Christmas

 
Yeah, I know...some of you are saying, "Christmas!!! Already? Are you kidding?"  I am usually the first one yelling this when I walk into a store in September or October and see Christmas stuff.  I mean, can't they at least wait until November?  But this is different.
You see, Sarah of Kindergarten Korner and Caitlin at Ms. Preppy are having a blog friends gift exchange.  I'm still pretty new at the whole blogging thing, so this sounds like a fun way to get to know other bloggers out there (and to have fun picking that "perfect gift" for a fellow blogger).  All you have to do is visit one of their blogs to learn how to join. It's free to join and each person who participates will get a virtual stocking of teacher resources in addition to their gift from their secret blogging buddy!  Run over and join today (and I promise, this will be my last Christmas post until November)!   ;0)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping us spread the word! It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas..I LOVE Christmas!

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots"

    ReplyDelete