Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome!

I've been so inspired by all of the great blogs out there that I decided to go ahead and try my hand at blogging.  For this first post, I wanted to share a word work sheet for all of you who use the Treasures reading series.  I found this sheet on a webring (I think...maybe it was a site or blog) and thought it was a great idea.  The concept was fun, but the words didn't go with our stories, so I took the concept and created one that fit! Mine is definitely not as pretty as the original, but it'll work! I'm not sure who made the original - if you know, please let me know so I can give the creator credit.  If you created it - thanks for the idea!

While I'm at it, for those of you who use a SMARTboard, here are some downloads for you.  I use this file to take attendance and lunch count each day.  Just change the names at the bottom to match your student's names.  Then, each day, just change the lunch choices.  You can easily see who is absent by seeing whose name is still at the bottom.  There are pages for different holidays and seasons as well as pages with pictures of food.  Just click the link below to download.
SMARTboard lunch choices

No comments:

Post a Comment