Saturday, January 4, 2014

Renovation Craziness!!

So as I mentioned earlier, 2014 will be the year of renovation at our house.  We went back and forth on whether to renovate or just move,  and right after Thanksgiving we finally decided to stay, but redo everything in the house.  I love the fact that my hubby is a get it done kinda guy.  Some of the projects we have begun include:

Our future screened in back porch



Ripping out the old garden tub in preparation for extending the shower and a new tub

And when I got home from the grocery store today, this is what I found:
 Stuff from the living room and hall shoved in my kitchen...

 Everything in the living room shoved to the middle...

 Walls getting done...

 Craziness EVERYWHERE!!!


Walls should be done and ready to paint by Monday evening (right when we go back to school).   Most of the walls will be this color:
 
(vintage grey)

with our t.v. wall being an accent wall in this color

(charcoal)

All with white moldings and trim.  I think it's going to look great - we just have to make it through the craziness!!!




1 comment:

  1. Love the renovation pictures! The charcoal is so modern! How exciting….except for all the dust. Have a great week, Kristy!

    ReplyDelete