Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Scream, You Scream...

I scream, you scream, we all scream....because the kids are driving us crazy!!!!!  Oh yeah, and some ice cream would be nice right about now.  I don't know how y'all are doing, but OMGoodness, I'm 'bout to lose my mind.  19 more days, 19 more days, 19 more days...

So I know that some of you have just a few days left (and yes, I'm jealous), so I thought I would share my end of the year game.  You know how long it takes to pack up your classroom and put things away, so a few years ago, I came up with the "What's Missing" game.  Basically, the game works like this - each day after the kids leave, I take down or put away one (or more) items.  It can be part of a bulletin board, a poster, a tub, some books, etc.  The first person I call on that can tell me what's missing gets a little treat (usually an M&M).  The kids think this is the coolest game ever and it gives me the chance to get a head start on putting things away!

1 comment: