Monday, July 23, 2012

Panic Has Set In...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!  I just realized that I only have like 2 weeks of summer left.  What??  Seriously???  That can't be true - my to do list has not even been started and it's the size of Texas.  I am definitely starting to panic now.  I have so much to print and get ready that my printer and I are gonna be best buds for the next few days. 

Before I go and spend the next million hours printing stuff out to start the year, I wanted to tell you about a cool giveaway over at Just Reed.  She's giving away an Erin Condren Teacher's lesson planning book.  I've been hearing so much about these over the summer that I'm dying to get one!  Unfortunately, since I'll be spending any money I have on printer ink, I'll just have to win one!  Head on over there now to check it out (just click the link above)!

I know I haven't been the greatest at keeping up with the Primary Pizzazz posts, but I'll try to find time to get back to it (maybe as I'm waiting for these things to print...)!  You'll forgive me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment