Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bloglovin' and Monkeys

So, I have to admit that I am not very technologically savvy when it comes to blogs and codes and all that stuff (I know...don't tell my teamies - they think I know it all, lol).  So when I started seeing all this stuff about Google Reader going away and Bloglovin' being the new thing, I jumped right over and set up a Bloglovin' account.  I was able to import all my blogs I follow (ummm, yeah - all 1171 of them!  I have a serious problem, I know...).  What I'm not sure about is how to make sure this blog is on Bloglovin'.  Do you have to do anything special?  I did find a little code on Bloglovin' so I'm putting this here (hopefully it'll work):

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Is that it?  Can somebody out there let me know?

On another note, I woke up today and checked my email and found out that I had won this:


Yep!  I won the whole pack.  It came at just the right time, too.  I hadn't picked a theme for my classroom yet, but now we know what it'll be.  Since I'm only teaching math/science next year, we'll do a "Monkeying Around with Math and Science" theme.  Yeah!!!  If you want to check this pack out for yourselves, visit Sharing Kindergarten

2 comments:

  1. Kristy, you need to go into your blogLovin account and grab the code for the button. Then place it into the sidebar HTML gadget and you'll be good to go:)


    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete